Children’s Institute offers quality tools and processes to meet your assessment needs. Our assessment services provide critical feedback that can be used to improve entire programs and help individual children. Our tools are valid, reliable, normed, and can be used online through the COMET® System. Training and technical assistance are available to help you use the tools and processes for maximum benefit.
Assessment Services Include:
- Quality instruments. Assessment tools and measures can be purchased from our Online Store. We specialize in tools that assess children’s social and emotional health so that we may learn where they are in their development and help providers, parents, and others make decisions based on accurate information.
- Online completion and processing. Using the COMET® System, individual assessment measures can be completed online and users will receive immediate results.
- Assessment consultation and implementation. Information from a variety of assessment tools and methods is often necessary to get a comprehensive understanding of an issue. Children’s Institute can help you determine the appropriate combinations of methodologies, tools, including traditional psychometrics, so that you can make informed decisions and implement quality improvements.
- Rochester Early Childhood Assessment Partnership (RECAP) - assesses child care center program quality and impact on children
- Greater Rochester After-School Alliance (GRASA) - assesses quality of after school programs in Monroe County
Let us know how we can help with your assessment needs.