Non-profit organizations are under increasing pressure from their funding agencies to demonstrate that their programs work.
In this era of raising performance standards, parents, providers, and policymakers need reliable, easy-to-understand information in order to make data-driven decisions about issues that impact children and families.
When you partner with Children’s Institute in program evaluation, we will work with you to design, implement, and use your evaluation results. You will find that our experienced and acclaimed staff have expertise in a range of academic fields.
- Executive directors of non-profit organizations
- Pupil personnel directors
- Research and testing directors
- Accountability directors of school districts
- Health care non-profit organizations
Our services include:
- Collaboration with stakeholders to develop quantitative and/or qualitative study designs using:
- Surveys (web-based, paper, or mixed)
- Existing program data
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Data interpretation and recommendations
- Oral presentations and written reports
Let us know how we can help with your evaluation needs.