Early Childhood Education Quality Council (ECEQC)
The Early Childhood Education Quality Council (ECEQC) is an independent, grassroots initiative that was formed in 1993.
Its mission is to support high-quality early care and education within urban child care programs in the city of Rochester, New York.
- Early care and education urban programs serving 2,000 children and their families
- To promote and maintain quality standards within programs
- To advocate on behalf of children and families
- To strengthen bonds between parents, centers, and the community
- To provide mutually beneficial support among centers
- Financial resources to maintain quality standards
- Professional development for administrators and staff
- Accreditation facilitation services
- Connection to community initiatives
- Collegial relationships and mutual support
- Cultural and recreational experiences for children
Practices and Policies:
- Governance by elected officers
- Administrative support by paid part-time staff
- Yearly dues for membership benefits
- Monthly membership meetings during the school year
274 N. Goodman Street
Rochester, NY 14607
Children’s Institute is affiliated with the University of Rochester
(585) 295-1000 (phone)
(585) 295-1090 (fax)
(877) 888-7647 (toll-free)
Children's Institute equips and supports those who work with children to ensure the success of every child.
Children’s Institute is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal