CHRISTINE MERLE, MPA
Training Manager, Whole Child Connection
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Research, develop, and present individualized training to educators across various settings, and support a group of trainers and coaches
- Coach and support educators in SEL practices and strategies
- Work with the SEL team to create resources, newsletters, web content, and video modules
- Support SEL implementation and strategy through consultation with districts and programs
- KIDS! My own, and everyone else’s! How can we influence the future with these bundles of possibility and hope?
- Optimism and gratitude– both keep me grounded and positive.
- Reading – it opens minds, it opens doors, and it opens hearts.
- You can find my husband and I on a soccer sideline most nights of the year, cheering on both of our children on various teams.
- Our favorite family time is spent in Ocean City, NJ, with sand between our toes and taffy between our teeth.
- I love board games, yoga, escape rooms, time with friends and family, coffee, and being a mom.
cmerle [at] childrensinstitute.net