CINDY HARPER, MBA
Senior Development Manager
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Keep donors, friends, and community partners up-to-date on Children’s Institute’s many programs and services so they will continue to support our efforts
- Run a two-day, crazy-loud fundraiser called Kids & Trucks each fall and watch kids' faces fill with excitement as they climb into 40+ vehicles!
- Host two Spotlight Series seminars per year covering a variety of social and emotional health topics
- Write newsletters, annual reports, letters, website content, and anything else needed!
- Home Start Hope board member
- Junior League of Rochester former president and current sustaining member
- Past president and member of RGH Grapevine Twig
- High Falls Women’s Film Festival supporter
- Children Awaiting Parents supporter
- I've traveled to 43 of 50 states and 21 countries...so far
- Buffalo Bills fan since childhood
- I love to play euchre – just a tad competitive!
charper [at] childrensinstitute.net