GUILLERMO MONTES, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Estimate advanced analytic models (e.g. machine learning methods, hierarchical linear and nonlinear models, structural equation modeling) on various types of data to evaluate programs and improve outcomes for children.
- Use large, nationally representative data sets to investigate the impact of childhood disability on the family and society.
- Conduct literature reviews to understand what is known and what is myth in topics that impact children in our community.
- Good outcomes for kids.
- Programs that deliver results efficiently and effectively.
- My first experience of the US was in a military base in Massachusetts.
- Wilson Magnet High School graduate.
- I am an Associate Professor at the Ralph C. Wilson Jr. School of Education at St. John Fisher College.
gmontes [at] childrensinstitute.net