JAMES J. ROSS, JD, Ph.D.
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Provide support for consultation evaluation across the various programs and services at Children’s Institute, Whole Child Connection.
- Develop and implementation of instruments to assess school and district (UPK-12) readiness for implementation and integration of social emotional learning across the curriculum.
- Participation as member of Cultural Humility Strategic workgroup to assess & develop strategic plan to implement an internal diversity, equity, & inclusion initiative.
- Provide administrative support for Project Uplift, an initiative funded by the United Way of Greater Rochester and the Finger Lakes (UWGRFL), to assist individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic within Monroe County, NY.
- Provide support and legal acumen for evaluation of contract processes and development.
- Serving our community and giving back in gratitude to the unsung heroes.
- Advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion within Education and Legal systems.
- Conducting research in social psychology and organizational behavior of loosely couple systems.
- Utilization of OSINT for sociological and policy analysis of societal change.
- Being legal advocate and Attorney for the Child within the New York State Family Court.
- My proudest accomplishment in being a father to my son and daughter.
- Marrying my high school sweetheart.
jross [at] childrensinstitute.net