Get Ready to GROW is a community initiative partnering across education, health, and human services
GROW is enabled by contributions from community partners including direct screening partners, funders, subject matter experts, and suppliers.
- Helpful websites
- Monroe County School District - CPSE chairperson list - 2020-2021
- Community resources for youth and families with behavioral health challenges during the COVID-19 crisis
- ROC The Future - Keeping kids healthy - Primary care practices open, immunizations
- 211 Lifeline website navigation
- 211 Lifeline mental health crisis information in Spanish
- NYS Office of Mental Health - Diversity and inclusion resources
- Monroe County Office of MentalHealth - Mental hygiene executive summary local services plan 2021
CDC’s Milestone Tracker App
From birth to age 5, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts, and moves. Photos and videos in this app illustrate each milestone and make tracking them for your child easy and fun!