Non-profits and other organizations can find themselves under pressure to demonstrate to their funding agencies that their programs are working and achieving change.
As performance standards continue to demand more and more, organizations need to be able to provide parents, providers, and policymakers with reliable, easy-to-understand information.
When you partner with Children’s Institute for program evaluation, we will work with you to design, implement, and use your evaluation results to their greatest benefit. We will help you get the information you need in order to make data-driven decisions about issues that impact the children and families that you serve in your community. Our experienced and acclaimed staff has expertise in a range of academic fields and are committed to helping you achieve success.
- Executive directors of non-profit organizations
- Pupil personnel directors
- Research and testing directors
- Accountability directors of school districts
- Health care non-profit organizations
Our Services Include:
- Collaboration with stakeholders to develop quantitative and/or qualitative study designs using:
- Surveys (web-based, paper, or mixed)
- Existing program data
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Data interpretation and recommendations
- Oral presentations and written reports
Let us know how we can help with your evaluation needs.