Registration - NYS Pyramid Model Refresher Course
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
LOCATION: Children's Institute
TRAINER: Lynn M. Lubecki, M.Ed., Ed.D., NYS Pyramid Model Master Cadre Trainer, Research Associate (Aspire ID: 10104)
Lynn is a verified trainer for NYS in Pyramid Model for infants, toddlers, and preschools. She is also a Practice Based Coaching trainer and coach. Lynn has been in the field of early childhood education for over 20 years, and has a MS Ed in B-2 education, earning certification in B-2 special and general education.
This course will provide participants will a review of the important aspects of Pyramid Model Preschool Modules 1 & 2, encouraging them to refer to the inventory of practices in order to assess and adjust their own practices.
- Family Engagement
- 47.37(b)(6)(A)(i) Additional Topics: Cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development
- Curriculum Training (System)
- New York Pyramid Model: Preschool Module I
- New York Pyramid Model: Preschool Module II
- Quality Assured
Core Competency Areas:
1. Child Growth and Development(1.50 hr)
4. Environment and Curriculum(1.50 hr)
OCFS Training Topics:
(1) Principles of Childhood Development (1.50 hr)
(3) Child day care program development (1.50 hr)
A minimum of 10 attendees is required or the training will be cancelled.
To register multiple attendees, add each attendee to the cart one by one. When you go to the checkout page, you should see all of the attendees listed.