WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Prepare routine and specialized reports for staff, management, and Board of Directors
- Assist in developing agency’s annual budget
- Provide funders with critical financial reports
- Prepare schedules and reports to independent auditors for annual audit
- Work with independent auditor to prepare annual 990 tax return
- My family…never missing an opportunity to let them know how much I love them
- Charlie, the one and only member of my canine family!
- Working in an organization committed to improving the lives of children and families
- My dream job is to be a food critic, I could travel the world eating great food and meeting interesting people
- My most embarrassing moment was when I tumbled down the altar at my First Communion when I was about seven-years-old…klutz!
cranalletta [at] childrensinstitute.net