Introducing the Children's Institute Impact Initiative
To advance Children's Institute's efforts to ensure the success of every child, the Impact Initiative will:
- Increase the impact of Children's Institute's work to infuse evidence-based practices into child-focused initiatives
- Enable additional insightful research
- Close common research-to-practice gaps
- Support strategic additions to staff
- Foster greater awareness
- Build capacity within the collaborative community
- Advocate for prudent changes in public policy
For every one-point increase in a child's SEL skills in kindergarten, they were:
- 54% more likely to graduate from high school
- 2X as likely to graduate from college
- 45% more likely to have a full-time job at age 25
Make a gift online
Make a gift by mail
274 N. Goodman Street, STE D103
Rochester, NY 14607
For more information call
(585) 295-1000, ext 230
Watch our GROW video to learn more about the importance of screening young children.
The video was awarded a Bronze Telly Award in the category of Not-for-Profit/Charitable Documentary. The Telly Awards, founded in 1979, is the premier award honoring video and television. The GROW video was judged by an industry body of over 200 leading experts from advertising agencies, production companies, and major television networks. Our submission was selected from over 12,000 entries from all US states and 5 continents.
Congratulations to Tim Fressie from Cursor Creative for his award-winning production and special thanks to the Farash Foundation for sponsoring this video.
Manager of Organizational Transformation