DAVID PEELLE, MBA
Information Analyst II
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- As an Information Analyst, I collect files of child/student and teacher data from our assessments.
- I join together data from different sources, to provide one (or more) comprehensive data set(s).
- These data sets can be used for yearly summaries or longitudinal studies.
- I am coordinating the GROW-FLPPS screening project, including mobile unit design.
- Helping people of all ages and needs.
- Not selecting ‘Reply All’ unless necessitated by a national emergency.
- Avoiding exercise programs by taking photography “ambles” (I am too slow for “hikes”).
- Received college credit for four years playing wind instruments obsolete in 1600 (krummhorn, ranket, dulzian, kortholdt).
- Climbed the ladder inside the Riga water tank looking for the property inventory tag.
- Most of my pet rocks are stored on beaches in San Diego, CA.
dpeelle [at] childrensinstitute.net