Assistant Director, Whole Child Connection
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Provide leadership and support of day-to-day operations for the Whole Child Connection
- Manage service contracts, vendor selection, coordination of services
- Coordinate and lead the Center’s Advisory Councils
- Serve as a consultant to districts and programs for Whole Child Health strategy and implementation planning
- Provide training to programs and schools on Whole Child Health topics
- Represent Children’s Institute at funder and community initiative tables
- My six word story is … “Understanding today for a better tomorrow.”
- My professional life has always involved supporting children – directly and indirectly. My goal is to support their development so that they have the tools to be the best they can be.
- I enjoy spending time maintaining my 110 year old house. You will find me in the garden in the Spring and Summer.
- I am not afraid of power tools.
- I’ve had a long time goal to visit Nepal and Tibet.
dbreitung [at] childrensinstitute.net