LYNN SMITH, LMSW
Co-Director, Primary Project
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Co-Director of Primary Project. I admire the relationships that have been developed with teams across the state and nationally as this over 60 year old intervention continues to grow!
- Train and provide support and consultation to Primary Project schools.
- I make it a point to know what my colleagues do so I can share the work of Children’s Institute in the field beyond just Primary Project!
- Spending time, with my family! - Doug and Kyle
- Cheering Kyle on the baseball field, hockey arena, and soon – football field!
- Anything outdoors – hiking, camping, biking, walking, snowmobiling, kayaking (the list goes on)!
- My motto “work hard, play hard." I do both! Teaching Kyle to find this balance at 10 is a challenge at times. I get the struggle, play outside in a tree house on a nice day with friends, or household chores…hmmmm!
- I love event planning of any kind! Could be a new career path!
- Rochester born and raised! I love our change of seasons and the abundance of activities and events to take part in!
- I like to laugh (those with offices close to me know this to be true)!
lsmith [at] childrensinstitute.net