WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- As Grants Coordinator, I support efforts to obtain external funding by identifying grant opportunities and assisting in the preparation and submission of proposals
- Provide administrative support for Project LAUNCH Rochester, an initiative funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), to promote the wellness of young children by addressing the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and behavioral aspects of their development
- My family
- Building relationships and learning new things from others
- Working with the inspiring people at Children’s Institute to improve the lives of children and their families and strengthen our community
- I enjoy baking in my free time; pie for breakfast is the best!
- I spent my winters growing up alpine ski racing. It's been so fun to watch my daughter and son learn how to ski, and it's been a wonderful winter activity that we enjoy as a family.