Be part of this interactive event that gives children a chance to see vehicles they love up close and learn more about them.
To sign up, please print out the sponsorship agreement, complete, and return.
- At least one representative must be with each truck at all times for safety issues. Owners/representatives must allow children to climb into the vehicle(s) and honk the horns and explore, but no engine movement is allowed. The vehicle sponsor is responsible for the safety and supervision of each of their vehicles. You are expected to give a brief description of both the truck’s functions and interior features to the guests. We expect each vehicle to be clean, both outside and inside the cab.
- Each truck may bring a pop-up tent, 6 ft. table, and chairs for use at your vehicle station. This is a family event and vehicle owners and their representatives are expected to act accordingly, including no smoking, profanity, or inappropriate clothing.
- Set-up will be on Saturday, October 5, from 6:30-9:00 a.m. or by special arrangements. Removal will be on Sunday from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- You are permitted to hand out free samples or other appropriate giveaways, demonstrate your services, and/or hand out promotional information to children and their families. You are not permitted to sell any type of merchandise without prior approval from Children’s Institute.
- Vehicle owners grant Children’s Institute permission to take photographs and video during the event to be used for publicity and promotion, including but not limited to TV coverage, website, Facebook posts, and other PR efforts. This also includes Children’s Institute signs using magnets that may be requested to be displayed on your vehicle(s)
- We reserve the right to limit the number of vehicles of the same or similar type. Vehicles requiring special accommodations, such as a large turning radius, will be asked to arrive first during the set-up time. All vehicles are expected to stay throughout the event.
- There will be onsite security and first aid available throughout the event. Snacks and drinks will be provided to all vehicle representatives.
- Fire truck(s)
- Back hoe
- Dump truck
- Cement mixer
- Mobile crane
- Military truck(s)
- Fork lift
- Monster truck
- Television / radio truck(s)
- Brinks truck
- Farm truck(s)
- Fed Ex truck
- Semi truck
- Ice cream truck
- Tow truck
- Big camper
- Cherry picker
- Mail truck
- Limo truck
- Snow plow
Please contact charper [at] childrensinstitute.net (Cindy Harper) at (585) 295-1000, ext. 237 to receive truck or sponsorship information for the 2019 Kids & Trucks event.