Administrators of non-profits and other organizations are frequently asked to provide evidence that the programs they oversee are working as intended and making a difference.
You need to be able to provide parents, providers, and policymakers with reliable, easy-to-understand information. Children’s Institute can help you get the information you need in order to make data-driven decisions about issues that impact the children and families that you serve in your community. Our experienced staff has expertise in a range of academic fields and is committed to helping you continually improve your programs.
- Executive directors of non-profit organizations
- Pupil personnel directors
- Research and testing directors
- Accountability directors of school districts
- Health care non-profit organizations
- Collaboration with stakeholders to develop quantitative and/or qualitative study designs using:
- Surveys (web-based, paper, or mixed)
- Existing program data
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Data interpretation and recommendations
- Oral presentations and written reports
- Healthy Weight Initiative for the Greater Rochester Health Foundation
- After school and summer enrichment programs for the United Way
- Teen Empowerment program
Learn about Predictive Analytics at Children's Institute:
Contact us to discuss your needs for program evaluation.