- A framework for safe and successful schools
- Best practice considerations for schools in active shooter and other armed assailant drills
- Dangers of active shooter training programs
- PREPaRE: School Building Vulnerability Assessment
- Utilizing the PREPaRE model when multiple classrooms witness a traumatic event
This seminar is eligible for two hours of Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) credit for educators. Certificates will be e-mailed to participants after the seminar.
RCSD staff: Please register through True North Logic for CTLE credit.
For more information, contact charper [at] childrensinstitute.net (Cindy Harper) at (585) 295-1000, ext. 237.