Specialist, Whole Child Connection
WHAT I DO AT CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE
- Facilitate large and small group adult learning sessions and workshops for educators, school administrators, youth services, OST providers, and other practitioners
- Create comprehensive, engaging externally-facing resources, tools, presentations, and other content and provide practical, actionable guidance to educators, youth services, OST providers, and other practitioners
- Contribute to the development of new projects and proposals and support work across the Whole Child Connection and Children’s Institute
- I am very passionate about spiritual exploration and development irrespective the religions or religious cultural norms we inherited
- I am very passionate about black and African diasporic empowerment and culture
- I am also passionate about effectively supporting and uncovering the historical truths of marginalized communities in the US and around the world
- I love travelling!
- I speak three languages though not all equally well!
- I secretly aspire to be a home-made culinary chef and fashionista!
cikpeze [at] childrensinstitute.net