Follow the Spotlight Series
Seminars are eligible for two hours of Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) credit for educators. Professional development certificate also available.
- Seminar presentation
- Preparing Youth to Thrive -David P. Weikart, Center for Youth Program Quality
- Improving Social Emotional Skills in Childhood Enhances Long-Term Well-Being and Economic Outcomes -Pennsylvania State University
- Using Brain Science to Boost Social and Emotional Skills -University of Minnesota Extension
- What Does Evidence-Based Instruction in Social and Emotional Learning Actually Look Like in Practice? -CASEL
- Sample Teaching Activities to Support Core Competencies of Social and Emotional Learning -CASEL
For more information, contact charper [at] childrensinstitute.net (Cindy Harper) at (585) 295-1000, ext. 237.